Building Our Future Brick by Brick
Have your family become part of the foundation for our new campus
- Make your family a part of the foundation for our new campus by purchasing legacy bricks today! Each child will love to see his or her name on an Inventor Level 4x8 brick as they walk to their classrooms. Families, businesses, and supporters of Innovation Montessori Ocoee can highlight their participation with a Founders Level 8x8 brick. Your brick will become the foundation for our Innovation Pavilion, which will showcase the latest in sustainable technology and be a hands-on learning station for students and visitors.
- Funds from the Brick fundraiser will go directly to providing elements for our playgrounds. Above-and-beyond the goal funds will support other outdoor environments.
- Bricks will be laid around the path of the “Innovation Pavilion”.
- This pavilion provides a showcase for innovative sustainable technology. With interpretive signs and interactive components, students experience tomorrow’s technology today. In the hands-on Montessori tradition, our students jump and pedal for kinetic power, while learning about solar, wind, and hydro power-generators.
- You may customize each brick with a message: Innovator Level Bricks up to three lines; and Founders Level Bricks up to six lines. Please note that each line is limited to 20 characters.
You may buy a brick to:
- Honor a family member
- Commemorate a special occasion
- Celebrate someone who made a difference in your life
- Give a gift that will last for generations and make a difference to the community
How to order:
Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Montessori of Winter Garden Charter School/Innovation Montessori reserves the right to deny any brick donation application which it determines inappropriate for a public school setting by virtue of the stated or implied message, acronym, or meaning. No religious, political, or derogatory messages of any kind will be permitted. No addresses, phone numbers or websites will be permitted on bricks.